Friday, September 10, 2010

Back to blue

Let's go back to what works. Gotta return to a blue shirt today.

But here's where we'll shake it up a bit: M'Fin blue jeans. Not my usual khakis...we're throwing jeans into the mix today. We're going with jeans and an untucked blue shirt, to say to all the lucky ladies: This ain't your daddy's blue shirt.

No, not because it's casual Friday. I work for a website...every day can be considered casual. They're lucky I wear pants at all.

It's just how I roll.

3 comments:

  1. So 1. I think this is hilarious. 2. Do you have to wear a blue shirt to work or you just like to wear one? 3. I think you need to start posting pictures of your outfits at some point. Because then I can better picture your outfits. TY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Thank you, but this is very serious advice I'm trying to give here. I don't understand what could be comical.

    2. There's no dress code. I just know that the secret that women cannot resist a man in a blue shirt.

    3. Someone on Facebook made the same request. We'll see what the future holds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One suggestion: photos of these outfits. How can you have a fashion blog without photos?! How will the masses know what to wear? We need photos, Dan.

    ReplyDelete